Sheriffs on Maui are looking for a pretrial felon who was issued a court order with a temporary three-day release to attend a personal matter and was supposed to report back to the correctional center yesterday, but he never showed up. If you see him, call 911 or the sheriff.
- Team Mauka edges Team Makai 20-13 in 2020 Polyneisan Bowl, Sol-Jay Maiava and Lanakila Pei named MVPs
- Trade winds to start weakening trend early next week
- Murdered OCCC inmate identified
- Suspect in 2 robberies, UH carjacking now in federal custody
- Rainbow Warrior basketball takes down UC Santa Barbara, 70-63