Sheriffs on Maui are looking for a pretrial felon who was issued a court order with a temporary three-day release to attend a personal matter and was supposed to report back to the correctional center yesterday, but he never showed up. If you see him, call 911 or the sheriff.
- An increase in showers expected Wednesday evening
- 173 new cases of COVID-19 brings state total to 2,763
- City seeking artist proposals for intersection safety project on Kahului Street
- 24M Americans fear they won’t be able to pay rent
- August is Microchip Madness Month