On September 23rd, the Honolulu Police Department retrieved a body from the Ala Wai Canal. The HPD said the body was bound and “surrounded by suspicious circumstances.” The woman was identified as 51-year-old Shannon Bartholomew, a Minnesota resident visiting Hawaii. Her body was found on the last day of her trip.
Now, the HPD stated: “This case is presently classified as an unattended death. The investigation has revealed there was no foul play, and we are currently awaiting autopsy results.”
The death is being considered as either an accident or suicide.
- Sen. Marco Rubio teams up with NY Democrat to help veterans exposed to toxic burn pits
- Hawaii J&J clinics may switch shots, reschedule after pause
- Hawaii Health & Harm Reduction Center
- Honoka Katayama Returns to Performing With Upcoming Virtual Concert
- Honolulu building inspector pleads not guilty in bribe case