Under a new directive by Kauai Police Chief Todd Raybuck, officers and sergeants on patrol are now required to keep their blue cruise lights on at all times. Raybuck says the purpose is to increase visibility of an officer’s presence and to remind drivers to be mindful of their speed and driving habits.
- Maui home energy financial assistance deadline is June 30
- Search for missing diver continues on Kauai’s westside
- Union representing hundreds of hotel workers says hotels need to return to full service
- Three HPD officers charged in fatal teen shooting hire private attorneys
- 42-inch water main break damage still to be determined