Under a new directive by Kauai Police Chief Todd Raybuck, officers and sergeants on patrol are now required to keep their blue cruise lights on at all times. Raybuck says the purpose is to increase visibility of an officer’s presence and to remind drivers to be mindful of their speed and driving habits.
- Price of paradise may rise for Hawaii visitors; counties looking to implement fees, reservations, beach closures
- Safe Travels Hawaii celebrates its anniversary; may be around through the holidays
- Big Island firefighters respond to fire caused by a propane tank that ignited
- What 2 do this weekend: Oct. 15-17
- Tayion Clothing Line Helps to Elevate Menswear