Under a new directive by Kauai Police Chief Todd Raybuck, officers and sergeants on patrol are now required to keep their blue cruise lights on at all times. Raybuck says the purpose is to increase visibility of an officer’s presence and to remind drivers to be mindful of their speed and driving habits.
- Diamond Head landlord was ‘closest to family’ the attacker had
- Las Vegas police investigating shooting at the Fashion Show Mall
- BREAKING: Former Arizona State coach Todd Graham to become new Hawaii head coach
- 9th Island Forecast – January 21st
- Ige focuses on fixing three key economic issues in his State of the State