Earlier this afternoon, there were some heavier showers, but right now, most areas remain dry. That is expected to change tomorrow. There will be south easterly wind, and that will draw some moisture up and over the state, at least through Friday or so, so do not put your umbrellas away just yet.
Speaking of the winds, they are light and variable. The exception being a couple of areas, and a hot day but only for one area: Kahului, checking in at 92, the rest of the state mid-to-upper 80’s.
Tomorrow, cloudy skies. We are still going to have some showers, but the heaviest rain of the entire week looks to be as that tropical moisture moves up, starting with the Big Island late Wednesday and then statewide Thursday and Friday.
- Special needs facility in Texas ready to cheer on ‘best friend’ Patrick Mahomes in Super Bowl
- 49ers’ George Kittle gives Super Bowl tickets to family of fallen military veteran
- Mayors focus on local issues, not impeachment during DC conference
- Senators react to case presented so far in impeachment trial
- Senators struggling with major issue during Trump impeachment trial — their attention spans