The Koko Head trail will be closed next week Tuesday so that crews can relocate a bee population from the area.The process is expected to last until sundown, but it could take longer. The city is asking that everyone stay away until the relocation is done. The bee infestation is part of the ongoing issue of the heavily used trail. The City Council passed a plan to allocate $100,000 for immediate repairs.
- More sunshine across the islands to end off weekend
- Eddie Stansberry’s clutch triple gives Hawaii 76-75 win over UC Davis
- Kicking of the Chinese New Year in the heart of Chinatown
- Kansas couple robbed in broad daylight next to a busy shopping mall
- High school students statewide compete in Hawaii’s first-ever esports state championship