The Koko Head trail will be closed next week Tuesday so that crews can relocate a bee population from the area.The process is expected to last until sundown, but it could take longer. The city is asking that everyone stay away until the relocation is done. The bee infestation is part of the ongoing issue of the heavily used trail. The City Council passed a plan to allocate $100,000 for immediate repairs.
- Mother, child die in 6-story fall at San Diego Padres game
- Dog the Bounty Hunter joins search for Brian Laundrie
- Hawaii reports 372 COVID cases, 10 new deaths
- Gabby Petito’s father at memorial service on Long Island: ‘Most amazing person I’ve ever met’
- Upcoming roadwork to watch out for on Oahu, Kauai, Hawaii Island