The Koko Head trail will be closed next week Tuesday so that crews can relocate a bee population from the area.The process is expected to last until sundown, but it could take longer. The city is asking that everyone stay away until the relocation is done. The bee infestation is part of the ongoing issue of the heavily used trail. The City Council passed a plan to allocate $100,000 for immediate repairs.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing