Tomorrow, from 1pm to 5pm at the Waikiki Prince Hotel, Future & Active Pilot Advisors (FAPA) will host a free, all-ages forum for anyone interested in pursuing a career as a commercial airline pilot.
The forum will include flight simulation devices that attendees can try, and a Q&A session with industry experts and professionals. Recruiters from multiple airlines will also be present, as well as representatives from the UH Aeronautical Sciences Department.
FAPA wants aspiring pilots of all ages – career changers, students and their families, non-aviation separating military personnel, and future pilots of all backgrounds – to attend the Future Pilot Forum to learn about the pathways to a career as a professional pilot. School counselors are also encouraged to attend to also learn how to talk to students about professional pilot careers.
The event is free, but pre-registration is required. You can register at FAPA.aero/FuturePilot.
The event will take place at Prince Waikiki, 100 Holomoana St., Honolulu, HI, 96815 from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
For more information, visit www.fapa.aero/future or call 561-1439.
- WATCH: NASA launches 2 astronauts into orbit on SpaceX rocket for historic mission
- WATCH: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 30
- 100th annual Kamehameha Schools’ Song Contest goes virtual
- CAUTION: Hand sanitizer is flammable, here’s how to handle it
- Sunshine and trade winds on tap for the weekend