Kids got a chance to learn from one of the best today. “Cake Boss” bakery Chef Buddy Valastro led a Halloween-themed cupcake decorating session for 400 kids today. It was all part of the “Keiki in the Kitchen” event at Ward Village. There was also trick-or-treating, a costume contest, and food vendors. There was also a similar event on Maui with Duff Goldman from the Food Network’s “Ace of Cakes” show.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing