On Hawaii Island, a 50 year-old woman died following a single car crash yesterday. Police say she was driving on Kauhiwai Street. She was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead. She’s been identified as Christina Lynn Lewis. Police do not believe speed or alcohol were factors in the crash.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing