Dr. Candice Denhem from Kailua Animal Clinic joined us in studio today to discuss whether or not dogs are able to recognize their siblings after getting separated as puppies, as well as how they deal with the loss of a loved one in the home.
- ‘I’m a grown woman. I know better’: Woman caught on camera making racist remarks at Black Lives Matter protest apologizes
- ‘Grateful’: Good Samaritan pulls driver from fiery crash
- New Normal: What zoos are doing for visitors, staff and animals safety
- Numerous windward showers for the islands through Thursday
- Hawaii’s CVS trans-pacific testing partnership leaves holes for 72-hour window