HONOLULU (KHON2) — Protesters call for an end to police brutality and racial injustice with protests going on nation wide.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
This in reaction to Breonna Taylor’s death in Louisville, Kentucky in March.
On Sept. 23, a police officer was indicted for three counts of wanton endangerment for shooting into another home but not for her death.
In Honolulu, there was a sign waving on Saturday, Sept. 26 at the State Capitol.
They will also be sign waving on Sunday at the State Capitol from 1 to 4 p.m.
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Waianae Satellite City Hall closed due to nearby water main break
- Restaurant Week Hawaii: Cafe Kaila
- Oct. 26: Governor Ige is expected to make an official announcement on a stay-at-home order for Lanai
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta strengthens to hurricane status as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula