On Kauai Brennecke’s Beach is closed after a shark was spotted yesterday afternoon. Lifeguards say, the roughly 8-foot shark was seen just offshore. Ocean safety officials are telling beachgoers not to go into the water until further notice. Warning signs have been posted.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing