On Kauai Brennecke’s Beach is closed after a shark was spotted yesterday afternoon. Lifeguards say, the roughly 8-foot shark was seen just offshore. Ocean safety officials are telling beachgoers not to go into the water until further notice. Warning signs have been posted.
- More sunshine across the islands to end off weekend
- Eddie Stansberry’s clutch triple gives Hawaii 76-75 win over UC Davis
- Kicking of the Chinese New Year in the heart of Chinatown
- Kansas couple robbed in broad daylight next to a busy shopping mall
- High school students statewide compete in Hawaii’s first-ever esports state championship