Ala Moana is already preparing for its annual Fukubukuro event. On January 1st, more than 60 shops will offer “happy grab bags” which are filled with mystery merchandise worth at least double the price of the bag. Stores open at 9:30 in the morning. Shoppers should plan to arrive early since most bags sell out quickly.
- A vigil for Officer Enriquez becomes a sign of solidarity, community, and hope
- Diamond Head landlord was ‘closest to family’ the attacker had
- Las Vegas police investigating shooting at the Fashion Show Mall
- BREAKING: Former Arizona State coach Todd Graham to become new Hawaii head coach
- 9th Island Forecast – January 21st