It’s one of the busiest times of the year for travel, and some major airports could see protests this week. Thousands of airline catering workers will take to the picket lines tomorrow, including dozens of workers at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport here in Honolulu. Their demands to American Airlines: a $15 minimum wage and better health care options. These workers provide the in-flight food and drinks for airlines.
- Businesses excluded from Spectrum’s pay-per-view for UH football games
- Another storm system could bring heavy rain to the islands next week
- DOT extending H-1 Freeway restoration hours in Kaimuki
- Ala Wai Elementary’s Lori Kwee named 2021 Hawaii State Teacher of the Year
- “Mele on the Move” plans to bring Hawaiian music to homesteads