Dozens of airline catering workers took to the picket line today at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. They are joining thousands of other workers across the country demanding that American Airlines addresses wages and expensive healthcare. Demands include a $15 minimum wage. The workers provide the in-flight food and drink for airlines.
- Home Depot looking to hire nationwide, Hawaii included
- WATCH: Mayor Michael Victorino discusses the latest updates from Maui County
- Items resembling an explosive found on Hale Koa Hotel property
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Maui police looking to question a man about a Wailuku business robbery