Dozens of airline catering workers took to the picket line today at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. They are joining thousands of other workers across the country demanding that American Airlines addresses wages and expensive healthcare. Demands include a $15 minimum wage. The workers provide the in-flight food and drink for airlines.
- Fall Festivities: Aloun Farms hosting drive-thru pumpkin patch, farmers market
- Price of paradise may rise for Hawaii visitors; counties looking to implement fees, reservations, beach closures
- Safe Travels Hawaii celebrates its anniversary; may be around through the holidays
- Big Island firefighters respond to fire caused by a propane tank that ignited
- What 2 do this weekend: Oct. 15-17