Dozens of airline catering workers took to the picket line today at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. They are joining thousands of other workers across the country demanding that American Airlines addresses wages and expensive healthcare. Demands include a $15 minimum wage. The workers provide the in-flight food and drink for airlines.
- Hawaii National Guard heading home from Washington DC, calls mission an eye-opening experience
- Man survives early morning Molotov Cocktail attack on his office
- Colorado man arrested for COVID violation following Maui beach gathering
- UH men’s basketball loses fourth straight after struggling against CSUF
- Roosevelt’s Mike Lum remembers late Atlanta Braves teammate Hank Aaron