UPDATE: 10/27: The Honolulu Medical Examiner identified the motorcyclist who died in the H1 crash on Oct. 25 as Francisco Perez, 25, of Kapolei.
Oct. 25, 2019
A 25 year-old man is dead after crashing his motorcycle overnight on the H1 freeway. This happened shortly after midnight, in the westbound direction. Police say the motorcyclist was speeding when he lost control and was thrown from his bike and hit the concrete pillar of the Alapai pedestrian overpass bridge. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Officials say, he was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing