Here’s today’s fun tip. I’m going to share with you 5 furniture pieces you didn’t know you need.
- Storage ottomans. Perfect for every room, ottomans serve four functions: footrest, storage, cool side table, and extra seating.
- Area rugs. Not only, do area rugs add warmth and comfort to your feet, they also add a pop of color and truly define a space.
- Benches. Use a bench for dining, in an entryway, hallway, or bedroom. It’s the perfect place to sit and it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- Proper lighting. Never underestimate how great a room can look with proper lighting.
- Sofa tables or consoles. Use a sofa table behind your sofa to display books and art. It’s an underused space that is often overlooked.
For more information on furnishing your space, visit homeworld.com today.