Billy Hull of Hawaii Prep World is filling in for Coach Brian Te'o this week and says Kalani quarterback Seth Tina-Soberano is one of the best players in the state.
The 5-foot-11, 160-pound senior has 12 touchdowns and no interceptions so far this season.
Hull says his passing ability would make Kalani a dangerous matchup if they qualify for the playoffs.
The Falcons take on Waipahu Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at Kaiser High School.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- New law aimed at protecting bicyclists
- Man arrested for allegedly killing a woman on Kauai
- Bill to rid roads of abandoned vehicles signed into law
- Patient with Legionnaires' disease dies, others may have been infected at hospital