Saint Louis quarterback Jayden de Laura is your 2019 Tommy Kaulukukui Award winner for Offensive Player of the Year.
The Washington State commit has had an outstanding season, passing for 3,172 yards and 28 touchdowns. He’s also rushed for six scores.
Tommy Kaulukukui Award – Offensive Player of the Year
- 2013: Larry “Tui” Tuileta, QB, Punahou; Bobby Lum, RB, Hawaii Preparatory Academy
- 2014: McKenzie Milton, QB, Mililani
- 2015: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Saint Louis
- 2016: Taulia Tagovailoa, QB, Kapolei
- 2017: Kahale Huddleston, RB, Hilo
- 2018: Dillon Gabriel, QB, Mililani
- 2019: Jayden de Laura, QB, Saint Louis