Uncle Sam must make a dish with gooseberries as Johnny busts out a beat and wrap with Sommelier Micah Suderman.
- Fried Rice Wraps & BBQ Miso Salmon
- Guava Fruit Salad
- Arugula Salad with Guava Gooseberry dressing
- Zia’s Chicken Parmesan
- 1 1/3 cups fresh gooseberries, seeds removed
- 1 cup chopped guava
- 1/3 cup braggs apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbl lilikoi honey
- Salt & pepper
Micah’s Chicken Parmesan
- 6 boneless chicken breast split in half and pounded out
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Panko
- 2 Egg
- 6 tbl. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ½ cups San Marzano tomato sauce
Evenly coat chicken with egg wash, flour & panko. Fry chicken till golden brown, top with tomato sauce, mozzarella & parmesan cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes in toaster oven.
Leftover Semalina Noodles
Boil water, add salt to reheat
Mix noodles in a butter blend
Butter, basil, cloves, parmesan
Twist pasta onto plate and top with baked chicken.
Pair with Tuscany wine or chianti