Can the Godfather of Poke create a meal for someone with seafood allergies? Sam and John work their magic with pork belly, kim chee, carrots and kalo.
- Kim Chee Soup with Pork Belly & Tofu
- Honey Carrots
- Kalo Hash with Onion & Corn
- Johnny’s Steak Bites with Zucchini
Pork Belly Kimchee Soup
- ½ lbs. Pork Butt chopped into cube size pieces
- 1 tbl. oil
- 1 firm tofu cut into cubes
- ½ head of cabbage cut
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups kimchee
Brown pork, season with salt & pepper, add chicken broth bring to a boil, add cabbage, kimchee, and tofu simmer and enjoy!
The importance of browning your meat