Just like Hawaii-born recording artist Bruno Mars, who concluded his 24K Magic World Tour in his hometown, another local boy is treating the 50th state to something special!
Warner Bros. Pictures announced an ‘Aquaman’ world tour to promote the latest film from the DC franchise.
The special global tour for the film will include live-streaming events as well as some footage being screened.
Director James Wan will be in attendance along with cast members, Hawaii-native Jason Momoa and Amber Heard, in attendance.
The tour kicks off in Beijing on Sunday and will conclude in Hawaii on December 21st, the day of the movie’s release, for a special screening.
There is limited information on where in Hawaii the event will be held at this time.
Check out the ‘Aquaman’ world tour schedule below:
- November 18 – Beijing: Film Footage Screening and Fan Event
- November 26 – London: Live Stream World Premiere
- December 1 – New York City: Fan Event
- December 11 – Manila: Asian Premiere and Fan Event
- December 12 – Los Angeles: Live Stream U.S. Premiere
- December 14 – Miami: Press Day
- December 18 – Gold Coast: Australian Premiere
- December 19 – Sydney: Fan Event
- December 21 – Hawaii: Special Event Screening
For more information on Warners Bros. Picture’s special ‘Aquaman’ world tour, click here.
This story is developing, stay with KHON2 on-air and online for the latest details.