HONOLULU (KHON2) — A 58-year-old Waipahu woman was arrested for violating the state’s mandatory quarantine order, the Attorney General’s Office reported on Wednesday, Sept. 23.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Officials said that Sharon Ann Kotoshirodo was accused of shopping at a local grocery store at three separate times after she arrived in Honolulu on Sunday, Sept. 20.
Kotoshirodo was arrested Wednesday morning by special agents from the Attorney General’s Office. She was then charged and released on $2,000 bail.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Blessing ceremony held at Hale O Meleana at St. Francis Kupuna Village on Oahu
- 70 month prison term for former government contractor who used bribery to secure Army contracts
- Registration begins Tuesday for virtual park activities
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day