San Francisco Giants CEO was involved in an incident with his wife at a park in Hayes Valley on Friday, according to video obtained by TMZ Sports.
Witnesses told the news outlet that the squabble happened around noon and stems from a verbal argument between the pair.
Video shows Baer’s wife on the ground as she screams, “Oh my God! Help!”
It appears that he was trying to snatch a cell phone out of her hands, TMZ says. After the struggle, Baer walks away with the phone in his hand telling his wife, “Stop Pam. Stop.”
Baer’s wife told the media outlet, “We were having a family fight about someone in my family and that’s it’s.”
KRON4 is working to reach out to Baer for comment.
SFPD still on scene after @SFGiants CEO #LarryBaer caught on camera in altercation with his wife in Hayes Valley. @kron4news pic.twitter.com/Jbumk5xEyP— Justine Waldman (@JustineWaldman) March 1, 2019
This story is still developing. Please check back for updates.
- RUSSIAN RIVER FLOODS 2K HOMES, BUSINESSES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS DITCHING HIGH COST OF LIVING, MOVING AWAY
- PARENT WARNING: ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’ TARGETING KIDS ONLINE
- 2 ARRESTED IN BUFFET BRAWL OVER CRAB LEGS
- MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPING GIRL IN HALF MOON BAY