HONOLULU (KHON2) — The nice trade winds that have been blowing strong for weeks will diminish and veer southeast tonight.
Daytime sea breezes and overnight land breezes prevailing Tuesday through Friday.
Mostly dry pattern expected through the remainder of the work week, with only a few clouds and showers developing over interior and mountain areas each afternoon.
A front is expected to stall and weaken near Kauai Friday night, with trades then returning over the weekend.
- Sunshine and breezy conditions continue Thursday, with changes coming into the weekend
- Two men hospitalized following a head-on crash on Moanalua Freeway
- Stronger winds and heavy rain expected this weekend
- Shoji plans Tokyo Olympics trip despite coronavirus outbreak
- Worries over panic buying arise as some supply shelves at stores empty out