HONOLULU (KHON2) — A man arrested in connection with a deadly shooting that happened on Monday, October 14, has been charged.
It happened in the Kalihi Valley Housing area.
Leri Robert turned himself in later that day after he allegedly shot two men. One man was shot in the leg, but refused treatment. The other was taken to the hospital in critical condition where he died.
He was later charged on Wednesday, October 16, for attempted murder in the first degree, and murder in the second degree, attempted murder in the second, and two firearms offenses at 3:12 p.m.
His bail is set at $1,000,000.
- Honolulu to add 17,000-18,000 ballots to overnight tally
- Emergency sirens in Poʻipū were a false alarm
- Kai Kahele and Joe Akana head to general election for U.S. House District II seat
- 2 more inmates at OCCC test positive for COVID-19
- TheBus operator tests positive for COVID-19