HONOLULU (KHON2) — A man arrested in connection with a deadly shooting that happened on Monday, October 14, has been charged.
It happened in the Kalihi Valley Housing area.
Leri Robert turned himself in later that day after he allegedly shot two men. One man was shot in the leg, but refused treatment. The other was taken to the hospital in critical condition where he died.
He was later charged on Wednesday, October 16, for attempted murder in the first degree, and murder in the second degree, attempted murder in the second, and two firearms offenses at 3:12 p.m.
His bail is set at $1,000,000.
- This is the biggest contagion spot for COVID-19 in airports
- Hawaii reports 105 Coronavirus cases, 1 new death
- UHERO: Economic conditions in Hawaii improve as COVID-19 vaccine rates rise
- Honolulu Hale to be lit in light blue to honor Emergency Medical Services
- Hawaii softball closes season with doubleheader split against UC Davis