HONOLULU (KHON2) — It was all about the kupuna on Saturday.
The Senior Lifestyle Ohana Fair was held at Pearlridge Center.
There were lots of booth with displays, and information to help seniors with their body, mind, soul, and money.
“They have a chance to get some additional information on all of our vendor’s products,” said Steve Underwood of Fusion Marketing. “And do it in a very non-threatening,very relaxed situation where they can ask questions, and get information without feeling an obligation to buy to just shop around.”
The Senior Lifestyle Ohana Fair continues Sunday, Oct. 20 at Pearlridge Center Mauka Center Court from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Chiefs fan draws inspiration from Toy Story movies for new ‘Andy’ Reid tattoo
- 49ers CEO to bring entire organization — including interns — to Super Bowl
- StubHub sells more Super Bowl Tickets to Missouri, Kansas fans than California
- 49ers attend annual House of Prime Rib linemen’s dinner in San Francisco
- Trade winds return for the weekend, but gone again for the new week