HONOLULU (KHON2) — It was all about the kupuna on Saturday.
The Senior Lifestyle Ohana Fair was held at Pearlridge Center.
There were lots of booth with displays, and information to help seniors with their body, mind, soul, and money.
“They have a chance to get some additional information on all of our vendor’s products,” said Steve Underwood of Fusion Marketing. “And do it in a very non-threatening,very relaxed situation where they can ask questions, and get information without feeling an obligation to buy to just shop around.”
The Senior Lifestyle Ohana Fair continues Sunday, Oct. 20 at Pearlridge Center Mauka Center Court from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Breonna Taylor signwaving held at State Capitol
- Laie’s Wayne Taulapapa scores two touchdowns in season-opening win for Virginia
- Yakiniku Don Day cited after violating city’s emergency order
- Coronavirus: Four deaths, 127 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 26
- No. 13 UCF overcomes slow start as Mililani’s Dillon Gabriel tosses 4 touchdowns in 51-28 rout over East Carolina