Here is this week’s schedule of lane closures on Oahu (Lane closure schedules may change at any time without further notice. All projects are weather permitting.):— H-1 FREEWAY —WAIMALU TO WAIPAHU
9 p.m.-4:30 a.m. Sunday through Friday: Two right lanes closed in the westbound direction between the Waipahu Off-Ramp (Exit 8B) and the Waikele/Waipahu Off-Ramp (Exit 7) for paving and striping work.WAIPAHU
8 p.m.-10 a.m. Saturday through Sunday morning: Two right lanes closed in the westbound direction from the H-1/H-2 split to the Waipahu Street Overpass for pavement striping.SALT LAKE TO HNL AIRPORT
Now through 12:01 a.m. Monday: Two right lanes closed in the westbound direction between the Keehi Interchange and the Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam Off-Ramp (Exit 15B) for airport viaduct improvements. All ramps will remain open.— KAMEHAMEHA HIGHWAY —PEARL CITY
8 p.m.-10 a.m. Saturday and 9 p.m.-4:30 a.m. Monday: Full closure of the Kamehameha Highway On-Ramp to the H-1 Freeway in the westbound direction for road repairs and striping installations.MILILANI
Saturday through Friday: 24-hour shoulder lane closure in both directions between Lanikuhana Avenue and Waihau Street for bus pad installations.AIEA/ALOHA STADIUM
Monday through Friday lane closures for the rail project
Kuleana Road to Kaonohi Street
• Beginning Wednesday, a section of Hekaha Street mauka of Kamehameha Highway will be closed weeknights between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m. Traffic will be detoured to Kanuku Street and Lokowai Street. Business access to Waimalu Shopping Center and resident access to the area during the road closure times will be maintained by a special duty police officer.
• Two westbound lanes are closed weeknights between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m. with various left-turn pocket restrictions. Two eastbound lanes are also closed overnight between 7 p.m. and 5:30 a.m.
• Alternate lane closures will take place along Kaluamoi Place off Kamehameha Highway between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. weekdays. One lane will remain open at all times.
• Utility relocation work in area scheduled to run until mid-2015— NIMITZ HIGHWAY —SALT LAKE TO HNL AIRPORT
Now through 12:01 a.m. Monday: Two right lanes closed in the westbound direction between Catlin Drive and Aolele Street as a safety precaution due to deck repairs happening above. — PUNCHBOWL STREET —HONOLULU
9 p.m.-4:30 a.m. Sunday: Lane closures in both directions between Vineyard Boulevard and the H-1 Freeway for road striping installations. See below for lane closure details.
1. Full closure of H-1 Freeway eastbound Punchbowl Street Off-Ramp (Exit 21B).
2. Full closure of the Punchbowl Street on-ramp to the H-1 Freeway westbound.