HONOLULU (KHON2) — The attack in Chinatown is not the only brazen act of crime that has been seen on Oahu lately.
On Sept. 20, a Domino’s Pizza delivery driver was held up at gunpoint in Waikiki.
Because of the pandemic, Domino’s implemented a contactless delivery system and is not handling cash, so the driver did not have anything to give to the suspect.
The driver was not hurt.
Police are still looking for the suspect, if you know anything about this incident, contact the Honolulu Police Department.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Man arrested for allegedly damaging several businesses in Hilo
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Blessing ceremony held at Hale O Meleana at St. Francis Kupuna Village on Oahu
- Former government contractor secures $19 million in contracts through bribery, now headed to prison
- Registration begins Tuesday for virtual park activities