HONOLULU (KHON2) — A stabbing in the Waikiki area on Kapahulu leaves a 45-year-old man in critical condition.
Police were called at around 4 p.m. Saturday.
A witness flagged down officers outside of 400 Kapahulu Avenue and pointed out a suspect who was walking away.
HPD arrested a 58-year old man after the witness and the victim identified the suspect.
Police say the victim and the suspect are both homeless and know each other.
The suspect stabbed the victim in his right thigh.
EMS treated the man at the scene and transported him a hospital.
HPD says the argument between the two may have started over a cell phone.
- Chiefs fan draws inspiration from Toy Story movies for new ‘Andy’ Reid tattoo
- 49ers CEO to bring entire organization — including interns — to Super Bowl
- StubHub sells more Super Bowl Tickets to Missouri, Kansas fans than California
- 49ers attend annual House of Prime Rib linemen’s dinner in San Francisco
- Trade winds return for the weekend, but gone again for the new week