HONOLULU (KHON2) — A stabbing in the Waikiki area on Kapahulu leaves a 45-year-old man in critical condition.
Police were called at around 4 p.m. Saturday.
A witness flagged down officers outside of 400 Kapahulu Avenue and pointed out a suspect who was walking away.
HPD arrested a 58-year old man after the witness and the victim identified the suspect.
Police say the victim and the suspect are both homeless and know each other.
The suspect stabbed the victim in his right thigh.
EMS treated the man at the scene and transported him a hospital.
HPD says the argument between the two may have started over a cell phone.
- Breonna Taylor signwaving held at State Capitol
- Laie’s Wayne Taulapapa scores two touchdowns in season-opening win for Virginia
- Yakiniku Don Day cited after violating city’s emergency order
- Coronavirus: Four deaths, 127 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 26
- No. 13 UCF overcomes slow start as Mililani’s Dillon Gabriel tosses 4 touchdowns in 51-28 rout over East Carolina