Special use lanes are scheduled on Oahu and Kauai motorists for tomorrow on Good Friday, April 19.
- The Zipper Lane will be open in the eastbound direction from Managers Drive to the Keehi Interchange from 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- The Nimitz Highway contraflow will be open in the eastbound direction from the Keehi Interchange to the beginning of the industrial parkway from 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- The Pali Highway contraflow will be closed between Kamehameha Highway and Waokanaka Street.
- The Farrington Highway contraflow will be closed between Laumania Avenue and Nanaikeola Street.
- The Kuhio Highway contraflow will be closed between Kapule Highway and the Kapaa Temporary Bypass Road.
- The Kuhio Highway convoy from Waikoko to Wainiha will be operating on the Sunday and Holiday schedule. Following the 7 p.m. convoy from Wainiha to Waikoko, the Waipa Bridge will be closed for repair work and residents will be allowed through via the park and ride shuttle service.
- For more information on the Kuhio Highway emergency repairs, please view the HDOT website at https://hidot.hawaii.gov/highways/2018-kuhio-highway-emergency-repairs/.