(CNN) – A Florida priest is making people want to get up and dance.
Father Ricardo Rivera had everyone on their feet at a pep rally at Cardinal Gibbons High School in Fort Lauderdale on Friday.
He joined dancers and cheerleaders during their routine and didn’t miss a beat.
Father Rivera is a senior Theology teacher and an ordained priest.
His appearance was a surprise for everyone except the dance coach.
The crowd went wild at the end of the routine.
The video already has more than 17,000 views on Twitter.
- Gaza violence erupts for first time since end of last month’s fighting
- HFD airlifts 75-year-old Virginia woman with broken ankle from Makiki Valley Loop Trail
- Style Expert Crystal Pancipanci Helps Viewers With Skin Care During the Summer
- City charges 3 Honolulu police officers involved in McCully shooting that killed teen
- Dada Spa, Salon & Cafe Custom Scalp & Hair Treatment