Hawaii congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is firing back at comments from Hillary Clinton. The former presidential nominee said on a podcast that Russia is grooming a democratic candidate to interfere in the presidential election by running as a third party candidate. Clinton implied Russia is eyeing Hawaii representative Gabbard, which Gabbard says isn’t true. Gabbard is polling far behind most of her fellow democrats.
- Hawaii swim and dive men and women win back to back MPSF titles
- Trade winds to return at the start of week, then becomes breezy
- Hawaii baseball edges Washington State for second straight win
- Sunday’s Hawaiian moon phase: Hilo
- Bailey the therapy dog hits the gym