Hawaii congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is firing back at comments from Hillary Clinton. The former presidential nominee said on a podcast that Russia is grooming a democratic candidate to interfere in the presidential election by running as a third party candidate. Clinton implied Russia is eyeing Hawaii representative Gabbard, which Gabbard says isn’t true. Gabbard is polling far behind most of her fellow democrats.
- Frontline workers battle coronavirus in 2020, help daughter fight cancer in 2021
- No. 1 UH men’s volleyball prevails in five-set thriller over UC Irvine
- HFD extinguishes house fire in Mililani
- Alaska to offer coronavirus vaccines in airports
- Lydia Ko springs to the lead after round three of the LOTTE Championship