Hawaii congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is firing back at comments from Hillary Clinton. The former presidential nominee said on a podcast that Russia is grooming a democratic candidate to interfere in the presidential election by running as a third party candidate. Clinton implied Russia is eyeing Hawaii representative Gabbard, which Gabbard says isn’t true. Gabbard is polling far behind most of her fellow democrats.
- Leo Koloamatangi upgraded to New York Jets active roster
- BYU Accepts Invitation to SoFi Hawai‘i Bowl
- Maui Community Correctional Center cancelled Saturday due to staffing shortage
- Motorcyclist in critical condition after collision on McCully Street
- Reports: Tua Tagovailoa out for the year with hip injury