LAS VEGAS (KHON2) — The CEO of MGM Resorts says some of the company’s Las Vegas properties could face partial closures.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The announcement comes as Vegas casinos see light demand amid the pandemic.
CEO Bill Hornbuckle made the comments during an investor earnings call on Oct. 30, but declined to say which properties would be affected.
Earlier this month, Wynn Resorts cut operations at its Encore property to four nights a week, indefinitely.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Social Scene: Ken Jennings to guest host Jeopardy
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- LIVE: Biden, Harris formally introduce national security team
- National Thanksgiving Turkey pardoning to take place at White House