LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Beginning Oct. 19, Encore at Wynn Las Vegas will alter its operating hours due to low demand.
The resort closed at noon on Monday, and will reopen at 2 p.m. every Thursday.
Encore will operate on a five-day, four-night schedule “until consumer demand for Las Vegas increases,” Wynn announced Tuesday.
Hotel guests will be able to check in at Encore beginning at 2 p.m. on Thursdays, and final check out will be noon on Mondays.
The Poker Room at Encore will temporarily move to Wynn Las Vegas beginning October 19 and operate 7 days a week, the resort noted. The Poker area will be located on the casino floor near the Wynn self-park garage.
All other amenities at Encore, including all restaurants, will operate during Encore’s revised business hours, Thursday to Sunday.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Post Game Notes: Cordeiro improved to 5-0 in career as ‘Bows starter in Hawaii’s season opening win at Fresno State
- Brown water advisory issued from Paradise Cove to Ulehawa Beach
- Kauai resident tests positive for COVID-19 after taking post-travel test
- High surf advisory issued after 12 to 16 foot swell hits north and west shores
- New storm looks approach west end by Monday evening