A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor, Florida home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Heavy rain and gusty trade winds return to the islands this weekend
- Family dog joins boy in timeout
- Wedding, prom and party favor businesses warn to buy early amid coronavirus closures in China
- 9th Island Nightlife — February 27th
- Coronavirus disrupting Coca-Cola supply chain