A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor, Florida home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Airport lei stands say construction is impacting business
- Sporadic heavy rain possible for the islands this weekend
- Tantalus residents hopeful new plan will help resolve speeding issue
- Las Vegas nail salon owners from Hawaii attacked
- Alert-mistake prevention, quick error messages among neighbor island protocol