HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s been around forever, but now there is some new competition for Kraft’s Mac & Cheese.
Cheetos and it’s parent company Pepsico say that they’ve got a winner in their new macaroni dishes.
The company is launching three flavors of its new Cheetos branded mac ‘n’ cheese, Bold-and-Cheesy, Flamin’ Hot and Cheesy, and last but not least, Cheesy Jalapeno.
The food wizards at Pepsico have already collected audience research that suggests they’ve got a winning idea.
The concept came from a fan who was already using Cheetos to make a home-made mac ‘n’cheese.
It seems members of the Cheetos cult are serious about developing and sharing recipes.
The new mac ‘n’ cheese will be available in boxes and single-serve cups, and only at Walmart stores.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Jane’s Fountain, long-time Liliha restaurant hopes to survive pandemic
- Employee at The Ching Villas tests positive for COVID-19
- More hotels announce reopening dates after pre-travel testing takes effect
- WATCH: Shark swims near beachgoers in water in Waikiki
- What you need to know about casting your vote in the upcoming election