HONOLULU (KHON2) — Michael Bloomberg abruptly ended his presidential campaign on March 3 and decided to endorse Joe Biden.
The billionaire philanthropist says that he agrees with Biden on many key issues.
Those issues include gun safety, health care, climate change, and creating good jobs.
Even though he spent over $500 million on television and digital ads, Bloomberg left the race after a disappointing showing on Super Tuesday that left him with only a single victory: American Samoa.
- Behind the Wheel: Cutter Ford
- CVS Health opens two new drive-thru test sites in Hawaii
- #HawaiiStrong: Local jewelry business shares gift of aloha to healthcare workers for Nurses Appreciation Month
- LIVE NOW: US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening
- Trade winds return to the islands, with a few passing windward and mauka showers