If your willpower to lose some weight is waning — this might be the inspiration you need. Meet Bailey, a therapy dog in Rock Island, Illinois. Her owner has been giving her too many treats so the goal this year? Lost about 10 pounds. So far the five year old labradoodle has already lost 3 and half pounds. She takes it slow on the treadmill at a local gym. As for those treats? Bailey now only gets one per day.
- Kauai reports two new cases of COVID-19 on Dec. 1
- Giving Tuesday: Empowering the next generation of young professionals
- Warning level surf expected from first large northwest swell of the year
- Police on scene following armed robbery at Waipahu barbershop
- Hawaii football’s originally scheduled road game against San Jose State to be played at Aloha Stadium on Saturday