HONOLULU (KHON2) — Official have found the surfer who went missing off Ft. DeRussey on February 14.
Honolulu Ocean Safety, the fire department, and the U.S. Coast Guard began the search just after 1 p.m. when a surfboard was found adrift.
The surfer, who is said to be a man, is known to frequently surf in the area. Officials say that he is described to be a caucasian man who is in good physical shape.
The search was concluded just after 4 p.m.
- Japan to close schools nationwide to control spread of virus
- Social Scene: The Truth about Expensive Cars
- Sunshine and breezy conditions continue Thursday, with changes coming into the weekend
- Two men hospitalized following a head-on crash on Moanalua Freeway
- Stronger winds and heavy rain expected this weekend