Professional fireworks shows lit up the sky across the state for the Fourth of July.
If you missed out, we’ve uploaded the full fireworks show as seen from Ala Moana.
All shows take place on July 4 unless otherwise noted.*
- Kailua Beach
- Ala Moana Regional Park, Magic Island
- Lagoons at Ko Olina (limited public parking)
- 4th of July Spectacular at Schofield Barracks
- Turtle Bay Resort
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (open to military personnel and guests only)
- Lahaina 4th of July Fireworks off Front Street
July 7 at 9 p.m.
- Lanai Pineapple Festival, Dole Park, Awalua Avenue
- Hilo Bay Blast
- Kailua Bay, Kailua-Kona
- Queens’ MarketPlace, Waikoloa
July 3 at 9:30 p.m.
- America’s Most West Freedom Fest at Barking Sands
- Concert in the Sky, Vidinha soccer field, Lihue
*Some information provided by county fire departments, all firing times are approximate.