HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Maui Humane Society held the first annual Howl-O-Ween on Saturday, Oct. 26.
Trick or treaters of all ages gave treats to shelter dogs who also had costumes on.
The humane society also offered pick your price adoption fees.
More than 200 people came to give their best trick and treats to the shelter animals.
- Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Moving from outrage to creativity: Oklahoma musicians,producers write songs to fight racial injustice
- Arkansas man delivers donuts to officers during protests
- COVID-19 has potential to spread during protests, marches, health experts warn