72 percent of 167,000 drivers who renewed their license used the Aloha-Q appointment system

Local News

More drivers are taking advantage of the city’s appointment system. 

In the past 10 months, more than 167,000 drivers renewed a driver’s license.   

72 percent of them used the city’s Aloha-Q appointment system. The other 28 percent were walk-in customers. 

There are now more Aloha-Q service locations available. You can make an appointment up to three months in advance. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.