Fiji’s Ministry of Health and Medical Services has confirmed at least 19 cases of measles. The latest case is a 9-month old, who is reported to be in stable condition.
The government issued a statement on its Facebook page.
Response teams have been investigating the outbreak. Quarantines and vaccinations in at-risk communities have been implemented, and non-essential travel is discouraged.
Fiji is about 800 miles away from Samoa, which is also experiencing a measles outbreak.
- INspiration Interiors – February Set
- Modern Wahine Episode 41 – Remarkable Donors
- Decklan is the definition of a good boy
- USDA finalizes new food stamp work requirements
- Todd Graham announces Hawai’i Football Coaching Staff Titles