Tulsi Gabbard did not qualify for the third Democratic presidential debate next month.
The Democratic National Committee required candidates to secure 130,000 individual donors plus 2 percent or more support in at least four approved polls, per the Washington Examiner.
The 10 candidates set to take the debate stage on Sept. 12 in Houston are:
- Former Vice President Joe Biden
- New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
- South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro
- California Sen. Kamala Harris
- Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
- Former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
- Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
- Tech entrepreneur Andrew Yang