KAPOLEI, Hawaii (KHON2) — After being closed for months, Disney’s Aulani resort will soon be back in business.
It is planning a phased reopening on Nov. 1, so not all rooms, restaurants and amenities will be available right away.
According to its website, the hotel is upping cleaning procedures, especially in high-touch areas.
It is also asking guests to consider online check-in.
To read the complete announcement, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Gov. David Ige to sign bill allowing advanced practice registered nurses to perform abortions
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks
- Oahu residents get extra time to renew expired driver’s licenses, state IDs and permits
- Hawaii reports 70 Coronavirus cases, no new deaths