HONOLULU (KHON2) — The state Department of Health reports 110 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 19.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
There is one new case on Molokai, two on Maui, seven on Hawaii Island and 100 on Oahu.
The state said as a result of updated information, one case from Honolulu was removed from the counts and one case from Honolulu was re-categorized to Maui.
That brings the state total to 11,326.
There were 26 new cases that needed hospitalization. 228 recoveries were reported, totaling 4,622 who have been released from isolation. There are currently 6,584 active cases in Hawaii.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 639 (7)
- Honolulu: 10,218 (99)
- Kauai: 57
- Maui: 381 (3)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 28
- Required Hospitalization: 726 (26)
- Deaths: 120
- Released from isolation: 4,622
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Man arrested for allegedly damaging several businesses in Hilo
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Blessing ceremony held at Hale O Meleana at St. Francis Kupuna Village on Oahu
- Former government contractor secures $19 million in contracts through bribery, now headed to prison
- Registration begins Tuesday for virtual park activities