HONOLULU (KHON2) — October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Joining in studio is Dr. Kathleen Mah from the Queen’s Medical Center.
Dr. Mah discusses how common is breast cancer among men, how many new cases there are in a year, and how they can get tested.
- Man involved in Kaneohe road rage shooting charged with attempted murder, drug offenses
- Ashton Nicolas Breaks Into The Local Music Scene With New Single “Find Me”
- Senate’s top Democrat, Republican seek path to guide 50-50 chamber
- Amanda Smith Shares a Recipe to Help Boost Immunity
- Gov. Ige fills vacant Hawaii Island Senate seat with longtime educator, community leader