HONOLULU (KHON2) — The senior independent living facility 15 Craigside held its own vaccination clinic on Tuesday, Jan. 5 for residents and staff.
The retirement home in Nuuanu has previously had a few cases of COVID-19 among its staff.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Frontline workers battle coronavirus in 2020, help daughter fight cancer in 2021
- No. 1 UH men’s volleyball prevails in five-set thriller over UC Irvine
- HFD extinguishes house fire in Mililani
- Alaska to offer coronavirus vaccines in airports
- Lydia Ko springs to the lead after round three of the LOTTE Championship