HONOLULU (KHON2) — The next time you make your next stop Zippy’s, you’ll have to request utensils and straws.
The local restaurant chain is making the change to comply with a new county law that is banning plastic utensils and straws, which goes into effect on January 1, 2021.
Zippy’s wants to get a head start in order to give customers a chance to get used to the new process.
The option will be provided the next time your order takeout, whether it’s in person or online.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Firefighters rescue Hawaiian Cement employee from atop a 10-story silo in Kapolei
- Kauai firefighters battle 40-acre blaze in Anahola
- Halloween Mummies & Pumpkin Pie Tart How To
- Blangiardi details phased reopening plan that eases COVID restrictions for managed events on Oahu
- Honolulu Police encourages the public to drive responsibly during the holiday season