Zippy’s restaurant struck a sweet deal with another local company. They will begin serving Dave’s Ice Cream at all local restaurants. It will ensure at least 23,000 gallons of vanilla and 16,000 gallons of chocolate ice cream will be produced in the state every year. Prior to the deal, they said they had to cut back production because of loss of business.
- Injured visitor rescued from Turtle Cove in Princeville
- Mother, sister likely starved after caretaker choked to death, police say
- Hawaii’s Kamu Grugier-Hill inactive for Texans on Thursday Night Football with knee injury
- Officials investigating ‘unprecedented number’ of monk seal deaths on Molokai
- Inside Look at government sausage making