Zippy’s restaurant struck a sweet deal with another local company. They will begin serving Dave’s Ice Cream at all local restaurants. It will ensure at least 23,000 gallons of vanilla and 16,000 gallons of chocolate ice cream will be produced in the state every year. Prior to the deal, they said they had to cut back production because of loss of business.
- Patrick Mahomes’ mom, Randi, shares stories of raising the MVP and his siblings
- Column: Titans continually spoil NFL’s idea of fun
- Green and Gold Nation holds pep rally to support Packers in upcoming NFC Championship Game
- ‘Ready for it’: 49ers fans buzzing with excitement ahead of NFC Championship game
- Born a Chiefs fan: Woman born during team’s conference title win 50 years ago