Zippy’s restaurant struck a sweet deal with another local company. They will begin serving Dave’s Ice Cream at all local restaurants. It will ensure at least 23,000 gallons of vanilla and 16,000 gallons of chocolate ice cream will be produced in the state every year. Prior to the deal, they said they had to cut back production because of loss of business.
- DeSantis says his health care plan would ‘supersede’ ObamaCare
- Homeowner fatally shot suspect during home invasion, Los Angeles police say
- Minivan vs. SUV: Which family hauler is right for you?
- Have you been using this Monopoly space wrong?
- 3-month-old dies after being attacked by pet wolf hybrid in Alabama