Zippy’s restaurant struck a sweet deal with another local company. They will begin serving Dave’s Ice Cream at all local restaurants. It will ensure at least 23,000 gallons of vanilla and 16,000 gallons of chocolate ice cream will be produced in the state every year. Prior to the deal, they said they had to cut back production because of loss of business.
- Biden: US to cut 50% of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030
- City releases first-ever Climate Action Plan for Oahu
- USDA extends free school meals through June 2022
- DC statehood approved by House in party line vote; faces long odds in Senate
- 40 scuba divers set to complete underwater cleanup at Magic Island